Street Tracker Kawasaki KZ400 by La Corona
“Simple and beautiful” rule does not always work, but in the case of street tracker Kawasaki KZ400, built by the guys from the shop ” La Corona “, is ideal. Barcelona’s experts managed to achieve harmony in the lines, balanced design, using neutral colors, and to simplify the bike.
Kawasaki KZ400 details and modernization:
- Removed STOCK seat, steering wheel, mirrors and side panels, and a number of parts, without which you can do
- Challenge: to facilitate and simplify the motorcycle
- Frame, fuel tank, wheels and swingarm – native Kawasaki KZ400
- Flat low saddle
- Motocross wheel
- Kick starter, electric starter removed
- All electronics hidden in a small box under the seat
- Headlight and tail lights Bates
- Huned carbs, new filters and custom exhaust
- Bike repainted. Who would have thought that the brown frame can look so cool?