TYPES OF HIGH WEST AVAILABLE:
Rocky Mountain Rye 16-Year-Old
Rocky Mountain Rye 21-Year-Old
High West Bourye
High West Vodka 7000’
High West Peach Vodka
HOW YOU SHOULD DRINK IT:
- The Rocky Mountain ryes can be drunk neat, with ice or water.
- Rendezvous Rye can be drunk neat, with ice or water. It also works well in cocktails (Manhattan, Sazerac, Old Fashioned)
- High West Bourye is produced to be sipped neat or drunk with a bit of water.
- The vodkas can be drunk neat or in cocktails (Martini, Gimlet, Vesper, Screwdriver, Bloody Mary, Cape Cod, Greyhound, Madras, Moscow Mule, White Russian)
- The distillery is located at an altitude of 7,000 feet.
- High West is the first distillery to open in Utah since the 1870s. Its restaurant has the largest selection of whiskies and wines by the glass in this famously dry state.
- It also has the distinction of being the only ski-in distillery and restaurant in the world.