It’s really hard to come up with something to say about this piece of awesome other than, “Ride on, my simian friend…”
While there is a person holding a leash attached to the monkey’s collar, the monkey seems to enjoy going out for a hot lap, and I really like his launch position when he screws on the throttle. He tucks in real nice and pulls a sweet hole shot.
The helmet had to be a tough find.
I bet the monkey could do without the plaid pants. Chicks don’t really dig plaid pants…
Custom Motorcycle Insurance
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Towing / Pickup
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.