Motorcycle Monkey Is the Future of Motorcycle Stunt Riding
It’s really hard to come up with something to say about this piece of awesome other than, “Ride on, my simian friend…”
While there is a person holding a leash attached to the monkey’s collar, the monkey seems to enjoy going out for a hot lap, and I really like his launch position when he screws on the throttle. He tucks in real nice and pulls a sweet hole shot.
The helmet had to be a tough find.
I bet the monkey could do without the plaid pants. Chicks don’t really dig plaid pants…
Custom Motorcycle Insurance
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Towing / Pickup
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.