A Motorcycle Racing Reality Show – Hot Lap
A motorcycle racing reality show? Okay, count us in.
The launch for a new reality-based game show called HOT LAP launched this week at the North American International Motorcycle Supershow which ran through Jan 6,7,8 2012 in Toronto Canada.
The show format features a team of riders – coached by CSBK champion Jordan Szoke – as they take on local challengers in a fastest lap shoot-out on super-sport bikes.
The upcoming reality TV series will be filming through 2012 at famous race tracks all over North America, and just as a bit of a warning, there could be some ‘PG-13’ sort of content, a little violence and maybe some coarse language. All that makes it sound like ideal fare for the adult motorcycle enthusiast.
If you want to check it out in more detail, you can get the whole skinny here http://hotlaptv.com…
Season One Track Schedule
- Episode 1 Season One Opener
- Episode 2 Calabogie Motorsports Park
- Episode 3 Shannonville Motorsports Park
- Episode 4 Mosport International Raceway
- Episode 5 Circuit Mont-Tremblant
- Episode 6 New Jersey Motorsports Park
- Episode 7 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Episode 8 Beaverun Motorsports Complex
- Episode 9 Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
- Episode 10 Auto Club Raceway
- Episode 11 Mazda Laguna Seca Grand Finale
- Episode 12 Special Feature Episode TBA
- Episode 13 Season One Highlights
Season Two Track Schedule
- Episode 14 Season Two Opener
- Episode 15 Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Episode 16 Jennings GP
- Episode 17 Nelson Ledges Road Course
- Episode 18 Homestead Miami Speedway
- Episode 19 Summit Point Raceway
- Episode 20 Snetterton Circuit
- Episode 21 Cadwell Park Circuit
- Episode 22 Nürburgring
- Episode 23 Isle of Man TT
- Episode 24 Brands Hatch Circuit Grand Finale
- Episode 25 Special Feature Episode TBA
- Episode 26 Season One & Two Highlights
Got a Custom or Race-Tuned Motorcycle?
Custom and racing motorcycles require a totally different insurance coverage package from your basic road bike. To protect your significant investment in your bike, you need to know what kind of motorcycle insurance you’ll need.
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom or race bike:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Towing / Pickup
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.