We have only good fortune to thank that Paul Sr. won’t be touring the stage on Dancing With the Stars.
It seems “American Choppers” star Paul Teutul Sr. will be appearing on yet another television reality show as he joins the cast of the upcoming season of “Celebrity Apprentice.“
Following the tired and true formula for the show, contestants will work in teams on a different business-related challenges on each episode, followed by the amazingly hirsute Trump “firing” a member of the team that does the worst job on a particular challenge.
Teutul will hand over any winnings to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The roster of “celebrities” this time around? American Idol contestant Clay Aiken, IndyCar driver Michael Andretti, radio and TV show host Adam Carolla, actress Tia Carrere, Lou Ferrigno from Incredible Hulk, 80s pop star Debbie Gibson, Teresa Giudice of Real Housewives of New Jersey, and Victoria Gotti, the former mobster’s daughter.
Other contestants include former talk show host Arsenio Hall, magician Penn Jillette of Penn & Teller fame, insult comic Lisa Lampanelli, 2008 Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza, singer Aubrey O’Day, Dee Snyder of the band Twisted Sister, George Takei from “Star Trek”, and models Cheryl Tiegs and Patricia Velásquez.
The new season of “Celebrity Apprentice” premieres Feb. 12 on NBC.
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Towing / Pickup
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.