Some bikes just plain commit murder even when they’re standing still, and this ’75 CB750F, dubbed “Deviant,” is one of those machines.
This stunning hybrid is a 1975 CB750F overbored to accept 849cc pistons, which the owner, H Jim Wiley, married to a collection of aftermarket HD parts.
With it’s hardtail frame and an aggressive riding stance, this old school rocket is a true backbreaking barhopper.
According to H Jim, “Doing ‘the Ton’ on this beast puts a grin from ear to ear on your face and makes you keep an eagle eye out for cracks in the pavement…”
Tips for buying motorcycle insurance for your custom:
- Collision to pay for damage caused to your vehicle in an accident with another vehicle or any stationary object.
- Comprehensive to cover such things as fire, hail, wind, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Towing / Pickup
- Medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect us when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.
- Additional coverage to replace or repair accessories specific to your bike.