If you know and love someone who loves motorcycles, don’t get them a tie with a Ducati logo on it or a pair of black and orange Harley-Davidson-inspired wool socks.
Get them something they can use, and the stuff below is just the ticket.
If something like this ends up under the Christmas tree, they look at you through eyes burning with the hot gratitude of one thousand suns.
Trust me on this…
Let’s face it, your motorcycle addicted friends and family like to ride, and chances are, they like to wrench as well. With that in mind, sooner or later, that special someone is going to want to move their motorcycles.This item will give you a leg up on that chore, and it would also make an excellent addition to a shop lift table.
The pivoting bracket moves up to secure the motorcycle in an upright position.
To buy bikes, it’s often necessary to move them from here to there for things like routine maintenance and storing them for the winter.
And you never know, you can hardly have too many motorcycles, and this handy-dandy folding trailer will let you bring back all the basket cases you can afford and have room to store.
This folding utility trailer only takes up 24″ x 63″ of floor space when folded, so it can be stored just about anywhere, but unfolded, it can handle heavy loads up to 1195 pounds!
Add plywood decking for a 48″ x 96″ bed. Hitch this heavy-duty folding utility trailer to a vehicle that has a 1-7/8″ ball hitch to transport securely.
Don’t Want to Enourage Bad Habits? Then Consider These Less Awesome Sources of Motorcycling Christmas Gifts
- Cycletrader: A Blog written specific to female motorcycle riders, with gifts that female riders would enjoy. Female riders have different needs than male riders and this article discusses differences.
- Motorbiker: Jewelry for motorcycle lovers, both male and female designs and gifts. Many of the designs have the Harley or Ducati insignia.
- Scooter Diva: Fashionable clothes and accessories for both scooter and motorcycle lovers. Gifts for the fashion-forward motorcycle rider in your life.
- Steel Thunder: A motorcycle company website newsletter discussing great gifts to buy riders of motorcycles. Also, there are gifts for dirt bike riders and enthusiasts.
- Women Riders Now: This is a newsletter discussing what women riders would like for gifts for birthdays, Christmas or Mothers Day. Not all moms want a bouquet of flowers and a greeting card.
- Places2ride: A website listing six gifts that every motorcycle rider should have, and most of the gifts are both fun and practical.
- Ride My Own: This website has shirts with “I Will Ride My Own” statement, very popular for female motorcyclists. Also, tips on how to purchase gifts for your wife, sister or daughter that is getting into motorcycle riding.
- Bikers Den: A popular clothing, gear, and boot page for motorcycle riders; has great gift ideas for both men and women riders.
- Leather Up: Leather is a popular choice for motorcycle riders, and this site has hundreds of leather items to choose from. Leather is the best protective gear for riders, and the most fun to wear as well.
- Biker-Gifts: A British focusing on gifts for motorcycle riders of all ages. Even though site is British it offers great tips about purchasing items that cyclists will love.
- Motorcycle Boots for Mom: Discusses buying a mom motorcycle boots for mother day. Also, discusses how to size boots and how they should fit.
- Women’s Automotive Solutions: A website geared towards female riders that discusses the fun of motorcycle riding and the gear that you will want when you start riding. Females may need different seats, helmets and handlebars then there male counterparts.
- Roadcarvin – Christmas Gift Ideas for Bikers: A blog with a fun Christmas list of items to buy bikers.
- Rippin Kitten: A blog written by a female about motorcycle riding, fun gear that you need to ride, and how female motorcyclists can enjoy shopping for bikes. Shopping for motorcycles does not have to be a scary experience.
- Leather Lollipop: Leather, the popular biker choice, is represented on this website, with gifts and accessories for motorcycle enthusiasts. Mostly female apparel is represented, but there are few items for men as well.
- Pit Posse: A website specializing in tires discusses gifts for motorcyclists. Tires may seem boring as a gift, but your rider will appreciate the joy of riding their bike on a new set of tires.
- Bikers Friend: This website sells homemade leather goods for bikes and motorcyclists. Can be monogrammed with initials, quotes, and group names.
- Kyle Designs: A design company makes monogrammed flasks, card cases, money clips etc, with motorcycle designs on them.
- Thrifty Fun: All Harley brand gear for the Harley lovers
- Harley Coins: Actual minted coins with Harley Davidson logo and insignia. A great gift for the Harley lover in your life.
- Give a Share:Interesting idea for a gift, Harley Davidson stock. Enthusiasts can own a share of the company they love.
- The Bikers Emporium: A blog on Harley Gift website, offers tips for buying gifts for motorcycle lovers.
- Laidlaw: A website discussing cool tools that can be given to Harley lovers. Harley riders love gadgets, and this site has plenty.
We’re here to help you find the right motorcycle insurance, whatever you ride…
Tips for buying your motorcycle insurance, coverage you need:
- Towing / Pickup
- Don’t skimp on buying medical payment or personal injury protection to cover the medical bills resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist is critical to protect you when the other driver is at-fault and does not have coverage or assets out of which your bills can be paid.