Without a clutch and generating incredible torque, the Lito Sora superbike also happens to be sort of, well, excellent looking.
Kind of a bobber on CAD steroids
On one of these babies, you can get from 0-125 miles-an-hour in a mind-blowing time, and sporting a full charge which lasts nearly 300 miles, this thing is more than a novelty item.
It’s not just that you can go 300 miles between charges, it also re-charges overnight, at least they say it only takes eight hours to a full charge.
Lito Sora Specs:
- An energy storing, integrated charge management system. Ride for up to 300 km on a single charge thanks to the top-of-the-line, high-density battery — built to last for the life of the bike
- A powerful electric motor and CVT transmission. Experience the power of going 0-200 km/h with zero clutch and phenomenal torque that makes you feel like you’re flying on the road
- An advanced communication and power management unit, developed by LITO and designed to convert every watt of power efficiently to minimize energy loss
- A patented Safe Range System™. With this revolutionary application you will never experience range anxiety. Just set your destination the Sora will manage the amount of energy to get you there
- State-of-the-art integrated GPS system and touch screen. Stay connected to your bike in a new way never before possible
- The world’s first ever electric motorbike seat. Change your ride handling on the fly
- High-quality front fork and rear suspension and top-of-the-line braking, designed to let you stop faster than on almost any other superbike
- An on-board charging port and sealed lockable storage compartment. Keep you gear dry and secure
- Patented email notification when the SORA charge is complete
- A regenerative braking system. Energy lost during braking is used to recharge the battery, so you can travel further in a single charge. The system also minimizes impact on the brake pad, which means less maintenance
- Lightweight carbon fiber fairing and aluminum chassis. Aircraft grade materials, stronger, lighter, faster.
|Chassis Lightweight aluminum 6061-T6||Wheelbase1498 mm (59.0 in.)|
|Front suspension43 mm inverted cartridge fork.
|Front wheel travel125 mm|
|Rear suspension Elka suspension fully adjustable preload. Aluminum swingarm||Rear wheel travel127 mm|
|TiresFront: 120/70 ZR17
Rear: 180/55 ZR17
|Wheels6-spoke lightweight forged billet aluminum
Front: 3.50 x 17″
Rear: 5.50 x 17″
|Front brake Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs, radial-mount opposed 4-piston calipers 2-pad||Rear brakeSingle 250 mm petal disc,
opposed 2-piston caliper
|Rake25.0°||Weight240 kg (529.2 lbs.)|
|Seat Height Adjustable electric seat from 750 to 850mm (29.5 to 33.5 in.)|
|Motor Liquid-cooled 3-phase AC induction||TransmissionsBelt final drive and CVT transmission|
|Torque Crank: 80 Nm (59 ft-lb, 0-6000rpm)
Wheel: 960 Nm (708 ft-lb)
|SORA top speed200 km/h (120 mph)|
|Energy storage12 kWh lithium-polymer battery modules with integrated Battery Management System, on-board charge, J1772 compatible||Power ControlLITO advanced software,integrated computer, regenerative braking, 3 control modes (performance, eco, safe range)|
|Recharge Time Approximately 8 hours||InstrumentationDigital unit with displays for:
speedometer, battery charge level and
5.7in. LCD with touch screen:
GPS and LITO’s application
|Range Up to 300 km (185 miles)|