Our Favorite Motorcycle Videos
- The Real Oviedo Story
- The heart-warming story of how supporters, a city,...
- Evening in Spring
- ChappellCustoms 1982 Yamaha XS650 boardtracker motorcycle build STEP #7 part 2
- check out my other bikes and build videos on my Ch...
- RL Burnside - 44 Pistol
- RL Burnside doing his version of .44 blues that wa...
- R.L.Burnside It's bad you know
- Rollin an a tumbling, wiv me old man doing the rid...
- It's Better In The Wind
- An edit by Brandon Schrichten for Scott Toepfer's ...
- It's Better In The Wind 2011 Trailer 2
- If you like it visit http://www.itsbetterinthewind...
- Shinya Kimura
- Dropkick Murphys-Prisoners Song
- Prisoners Song by the Dropkick Murphys, amazing so...
- All Alone in the Night - Time-lapse footage of the Earth as seen from the ISS
- Images: http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ Music: 'Freedom F...
- John Surtees wint TT Assen (1959)
- TT-races in Assen. Florian Camathias en Hilmar Cec...
- hailwood ducati
- Mike Hailwood on the NCR Ducati racing against Phi...
- Rare biker gang photos revealed
- Veteran LIFE photographer Bill Ray spent a month p...
- http://blogs.rediff.com/ on The Top Fifteen Motorcycle Riding Trips in the USA – And Our List of Hidden Gems
- Lloyd Irvin on More Motorcycle Museums
- Jones sabo susie orbach after systems explanation on The Vekst Board Track Racer Replica
- Arjun Kanuri on This Is Your Brain on a Motorcycle
- Arjun Kanuri on The Top Fifteen Motorcycle Riding Trips in the USA – And Our List of Hidden Gems
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- November 2010
- January 2010
Category Archives: News
April 23, 2013 – 8:15 am
Riding a motorcycle every day might actually keep your brain functioning at peak condition, or so says a study conducted by the University of Tokyo. The study demonstrated that riders between the age of 40 and 50 were shown to improve their levels of cognitive functioning, compared to a control group, after riding their motorcycles [...]
December 22, 2012 – 6:41 pm
Chris Page riding. July 2nd 2011.
Team Guzzi Nerd…
Related posts:Bike Find of the Day – The 1970 Moto Guzzi 750 Ambassador
Bike Find of the Day – A Custom Moto Guzzi You Can Afford
New Moto Guzzi V7 Cafe Racer Recapt…
September 18, 2012 – 11:55 am
There are lots of folks who build custom motorcycles. Some of then are craftsman, some of them are hobbyists, some are visionaries but Ron Finch is an artist with a distinctly unique vision. Finch is, for lack of a more fitting metaphor, the Antonio Gaudi of Grease and Gasoline. Metal worker, painter, artist, and custom [...]
September 17, 2012 – 11:24 am
Masashi Teshima has made a life-size replica a cartoon motorcycle ridden by some cat named “Akira,” who I gather is a cartoon character. The bike? Should you be interested in what makes this machine go, you can check out a whole page of speculation from the cartoon-drooler types here at this page… It took Teshima-san [...]
August 20, 2012 – 2:17 pm
Paul Thede now sits atop the pile of wannabes as “the fastest man in the world on an electric motorcycle.” Thede went over the top and broke the 200 mph mark (well past his previous record of 173.338 mph) at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. The new record is now 206.080 mph, or at [...]
July 28, 2012 – 12:40 pm
New York Motorcycle Theft Ring – Gone in 30 Seconds A sophisticated gang of motorcycle thieves specialized in grabbing high-dollar motorcycles from some of the best neighborhoods in New York City, but their lucrative theft and smuggling scheme ended this week according to the authorities. The gang sent out “steal teams” in stolen minivans to [...]
July 14, 2012 – 8:43 am
Italian CIV 600 Superstock rider Riccardo Russo was looking good – that is, until he made a grievous and embarrassing error in his recent event at Mugello. He had a nice lead, but forgot to run the final lap. Pulling up to fist pump and celebrate his “victory”, Russo took quite a long time to [...]
June 27, 2012 – 7:41 am
A one-of-a-kind motorcycle owned by famed racer Mike Avila can now be yours for the tidy sum of $95K. The bagger deluxe is on display at Arlen Ness’s custom shop in Dublin, Calif., and one Arlen Ness sales jockey calls it “rolling art at its finest.” Hand-built and featuring hand-shaped metal construction and no visible welds, [...]
By Greazy Bastard | |
June 26, 2012 – 10:16 pm
Yamaha Motor Co Ltd builds 175,000 bikes a year. So what’s next for them? The company plans to up the ante on research and development operations in India. At stake is their vision of designing the lowest cost motorcycle in the market and shoring up their volume numbers in the fast-growing Indian domestic market. “Until [...]