free web stats

last few days…

…in the shed have been pretty productive…..little bit of work on the shovel…going to use the old primo primary plate to form the basis for a partial enclosure… stop stones from dirt roads getting in there, i formed an alloy curved clutch cover up also.

…and i tacked together a new set of bars, bit higher, bit curvier….they have gone off to the bender to be copied in stainless…

….then i laid another section of ritchies tank on…..i totally stuffed up the first attempt and im having another go…used an old lace tablecloth i found at the tip…then put a couple coats of clear over….ill start to fade in some nice blue over it when i pick up some colour next week.

also, i got stuck back into the knuckle project for Joe…i started forming a 1 piece fuel / oil tank / seat section…..

ideas for a scallop section protruding on the tank….

… heres an idea for the left side to incorporate a finned oil tank below the fuel tank…gonna give this a try next week and see if it flies.